Registration includes 5 easy steps.
You need to create a personal account (provided if you had not created it before and had not participate at the Minsk Half Marathon).
If you have already created a personal account, in the window that opens enter your e-mail and password and proceed to step 3.
The buttons "Authorize" and "login to my account" are located in the upper right corner of the page.
To create a personal account, go to the section "Authorize". In the window that opens, fill in all the necessary fields in LATIN LETTERS (any spelling is possible, but it is desirable to specify as in the passport). Note that if you wish you can attach your photo to the profile of your personal account.
In order to become a participant of the Minsk Half Marathon, you need to click on the "registration" button in the top menu bar and choose one of its forms — personal or team.
Further description (steps) is relevant for personal registration.
In the "Personal registration" window that opens you should fill in all the necessary fields in LATIN LETTERS (any spelling is possible, but it is desirable to specify as in the passport).
If you fall under one of the categories of benefits and want to run a distance of 5.5 km for free, then tick the box "Exempt from payment".
Pay attention to the column "taking into account time/without taking into account time". If you want to run with a chip at distances of 10.5 and 5.5 km (ie, the results of the race, you will be able to find out your result and place in the ranking among all participants), then choose "taking into account the time". On 21.1 km registration "taking into account time" is obligatory.
In the column "City" indicate the actual city of residence.
After filling in all the fields, you click on the "register" button and automatically get to your personal account.
You can pay for registration through your personal account in two ways:
1. Credit card (it is important that it is connected 3D-Secure, without this function there can be a problem when paying). In your personal account, you choose to pay by credit card and in the window that opens, fill in all the necessary fields. After the procedure is completed, a confirmation of registration will be sent to your e-mail.
2. By the ERIP system. If you select this option, the window that opens will indicate "payment with this number is in processing" and almost immediately a message from the payment system will come to your mail with detailed instructions and details for payment for participation in the Minsk Half Marathon.
After completion of all procedures you will be assigned a starting number of the participant within two days. It will appear in your personal account.
You can find all the necessary information about the issuance of starting packages of participants in the "Information" tab.
See you at the Minsk Half Marathon!
1. Passport. In its absence, a copy and original of any other document where your photo is clearly visible (for example, a driver's license or student ID) will be suitable.
2. The original receipt of personal responsibility for the state of your health. This form can be found in the "documents" section of your personal account. The receipt must be printed and filled in.
3. Registration confirmation. The document confirming successful registration for participation in the Minsk half marathon will be sent to your personal email. In the area of issuing the starting numbers of participants, you can show a paper or electronic version of it.
4. Payment confirmation. You need to provide a receipt from the Bank, a copy of the check from Internet banking or a check for payment, which will come to your e-mail.
5. For participants who have registered for the race (5.5 km) without a starting fee, you need to provide a document confirming the benefit: student ID, pension certificate, etc.
For children an additional requirement for admission to the race will be the original consent of one of the legal representatives and a certificate from a doctor.
6. Original receipt of one of the legal representatives. The receipt form can be found in the "documents" section of your personal account. The receipt must be completed by one of the legal representatives of the minor participant.